Wednesday, April 6, 2016

《我•寻找》生活营——分享篇 (Part 1)


(1) Guess what, I JUST GOT BACK FROM CAMP!
i.searching is a great camp to connect with God and with other Christians from different places. During my time in the camp, we worship, learn about the hardship of Jesus, hang out with friends, and pray. It’s easy to be on the subject about God because we’re surrounded by people who share the same beliefs. So here are some of my thoughts once I get back from camp.

There are several different churches attending camp at the same time; I make some new friends, get their names, and even their Facebook. To be honest, I am a very timid person, my lack of confidence in socializing tend to allow me staying away from people. I ponder what life would be like after graduation, even if I ended up going to somewhere I don’t even know. But then, this social instinct inside of me took over and I began talking to people. Throughout this camp, we were divided into few groups and I was in group 5. We started to give each other some encouragements and also had discussion about almost everything related to God. Surprisingly, I seemed to genuinely like these people.

I often heard God speaks to us about things He wants us to add to our schedule, like prayer or studying the Bible. While I was in the camp, the community had this a habit of sharing what they learnt while spending time praying or reading Bible. From my perspective, this is a great way to evangelize and encourage others. If you afraid you will get bored in a camp, don’t worry; the camp community provided many scripture lessons about our beliefs. For example, (things that I’ve studied throughout the camp), if God is telling you to make more time for Him, it might also mean there are things in your schedule you may have to let go. God has the most priority of all beings which means His right is much higher than us human beings. Furthermore, the camp community taught us that we can’t get away from responsibility. Nobody but you is responsible for maintaining and deepening your relationship with God. God doesn’t want to talk to other people about you, He wants to talk to you. In the camp, I experienced our Saviour’s hardship. Now I truly understand how hard Jesus was when He was accused wrongly in the sake of protecting His people. It was tremendously horrifying and overwhelming that I couldn’t speak up the feelings inside of me. I strongly encourage people to undergo this “live encounter” so you will comprehend the path that Jesus had walked on.

When the camp is over, however, I come back to my daily routines. Although it was a short period of time, I could still feel that fiery passion for God which is ignited in my heart at camp. But if we don’t tend to that fire, it soon grows cold. It’s merely up to us to keep this fire burning bright! The next generation is coming. I am standing on the road where we are about to take control of the world. But there is hope. There are thoughts about the church is a contagion or a paradise but I have found it to be evolving. Changing. I mean look at the young people in that camp. These youthful passion for Jesus is going to get out of their comfort zone. The world would be waiting for them. Cheering. This camp is will be an inspiration to all of us. An endless wall of love and acceptance from Jesus Christ.

i.searching camp had given me ups and downs like a roller coaster. It was an adventure for me that I realize that life is going to be better.
 by Stephanie


***************
 (2) 
特别有意义的生活营i.Searching camp. 这是我第一次在槟城参加这大专团契的生活营吧,纯粹只是想在大学mid sem break打发时间参加这32夜的生活营罢了。一天过一天,营会终于到了,可是我却带着一颗疲倦又想回家的心情上了巴士。心里却对自己说既然都参加了,就把一切assignmentsclasstutorial抛开,好好享受这生活营吧。

营会开始了,也不知道为什么会当上组长,心里觉得还有其他组员们很强啊!为什么偏偏是我,因为觉得自己不配也不知道要怎样带组员,也许是因为组员们都很成熟吧,但最后还是选择了顺服也让自己学习的机会吧。“组员们,这几天我们的格言是大家享受就好”!我觉得唯一能为我组员做的事就是每当享用食物之前,先帮组员们准备食物,排好椅子。虽然是这小小的行动,也许对组员们能感受到爱呢。

这几天的生活营也认识了新朋友,别看我性格外向,其实我是很难交到新朋友的。但谢谢热血的营员们,让我能认识你们。不知不觉也在结交新朋友的时候分享了个人的生命见证。透过这次营会也学习到了前现代,现代与后现代的青少年行为及看法,保留及学习那些值得的传统和文化,避免自己陷入后现代。

另外,唯一让我印象最深刻的应该是体验十架苦路吧,认识我的人都觉得我很难安静吧,何况是要安静两个小时。但当我祷告要安静自己,并求神让我能经历祂,自己却能感觉到神一路的带领我经历着这十架的苦路,特别让我影响最深刻的是其中一站彼得不认耶稣吧。反思到的是自己的行为跟朋友们没什么不一样让我有时侯不敢在朋友面前承认自己是基督徒,在朋友面前也不敢向朋友们传福音。求神怜悯。

唯一最后悔的事就是我只参加了21夜的生活营,因为临时订了机票回家。当我在家收到组员们的消息时,心里却能感觉到组员们的喜乐。我们爱因为神先爱我们,虽然来自不同的团契,但我们的心是合一的。
 

口号:“1在哪里?1在哪里?因为我们讲第二,没人敢讲第一”!第二组你们是最棒的!


刘宏威  


*************** 

(3)
耶稣说:“我就是道路、真理、生命;若不藉着我,没有人能到父那里去。”
(约翰福音14:6) 

人都不断地在寻找某些东西。奥古斯丁说:“人的心灵中有个洞,非上帝不能填满。”所以当人还没找到神的时候,就会寻找某些事物去填补心灵上的空虚。也许是名利、地位、财富、快乐、优越感。。。 然而,这些也不过是暂时的。当这些物质或感官上的刺激得到满足时,心中的空洞是否真的被填满了呢? 

我们也许会在心里暗笑他人,但即使是基督徒的我们也何尝不会陷入这种恶性循环中?我们也许会被生活中的忙碌、忧虑等等而取代了神在我们生命中的地位。但约翰福音14:6很清楚的告诉我们,耶稣才是我们所要寻找的答案。然而,单靠人自己的力量,并不能找到神,所以耶稣道成了肉身,找到了我们。为了要除去那阻挡我们来到神面前的罪,甚至走上了十架苦路。

我相信耶稣很早很早之前就已经知道祂要在十架上完成的救赎。在客西玛尼园祷告时,耶稣也求神,若可以就挪去这苦杯,但不要照着祂的意思,而是要照着父的意思。祂,选择了承受。谁能明白祂所承受的苦呢?遭最爱的门徒背叛、离弃;被世人侮辱、唾骂;被人冤枉、吐口水;用遍体鳞伤的身体背负十字架,即使渴了、累了、很痛、很重,祂还是要继续走下去。我们得救赎,是耶稣一步一步背负了我们的痛苦、担当了我们得忧患,并用宝血一滴一滴的遮盖了我们的罪。

生活在逐渐迈向后现代的社会里,我们会以自我感觉来为自己做决定、自以为中心。我们渴望被注意、被关怀、体贴自己,所以主权超越了神权。那谁来体贴父神的心意呢?耶稣所受的苦没有一人能真正明白,然而最痛苦的是没人晓得祂所受的苦是为了什么,甚至是世人的不领情。神已经先爱我们、来寻找我们了,生命的源头就是神。找到神,就是找着生命。生命中的喜乐盼望,祂都要赐给我们,只因祂在十架上所成就了一切。

盼望我们都能时时记得、提醒自己,唯有耶稣,掌管一切万有!

程丽铃   


关注我们的面子书:槟城卫理大专团契 - PMVCF


No comments: